The Internationalization Service strives to foster the opening of companies to international markets by encouraging them to penetrate and consolidate their standings in areas which are strategically attractive for the sectors represented by FederUnacoma.
This objective has now become an urgent and productive requirement in light of the competitive world scenario characterized by substantial changes driving enterprise to demonstrate their capacity for adaptability, a correct use of resources and an indispensable look abroad for winning and defending adequate positions.
The service pursues various activities which are revised from time to time on the basis of the needs of the members which, through constructive dialogue with the federation, contribute to defining the details of interventions and shape the range of action.
The range of activities:
- Collective participation in those trade fairs identified as of primary interest to ensure a coordinated image for the Italian System and heighten the visibility of the companies and the prospects for cooperation with qualified foreign partners;
- Organizing workshops in Italy with businesspeople from various countries abroad identified from time to time on the basis of the needs of the member base for the purpose of achieving a sound understanding of the relevant issues associated at the time with educational visits to companies of interest for coming into contact with different types of entrepreneurial know-how;
- Inviting businesspeople in the sector to Eima International, Agrilevante and Eima Agrimach India for the purpose of strengthening profitable commercial relations with various countries and acquainting foreign professionals of the reality of Italian productivity;
- An Information Day dedicated to the presentation of single markets with special reference to juridical, taxation and customs features as well as norms on safeguarding intellectual property and procedures for grassroots commercial penetration for the purpose of assessing investment prospects for strengthening a market share already held or opening commercial ties at a new level.
Moreover, the service takes part in conferences, meetings, work groups and studies and missions and market verifications set up by Confindustria, ICE, the ministries, public agencies and international bodies on issues regarding:
- economic problems directly or indirectly involving the sectors represented;
- the evolution of fiscal and insurance legislation and on financing exports;
- financing projects approved by the Italian government, the European Union, the World Bank and other international organizations for developing countries;
- economic notes, studies of current trends and legislation in foreign countries.